For the card, I used:
- Wild Card Cricut Cartridge
- Artbooking Cricut Cartridge
- Martha Stewart Halloween Stamp set
- Stampendous Enchanted Aubergine Embossing Powder
- Distressed Inks - Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey and Bundled Sage
I then sponged the Bundled Sage ink on the bottom of the card front. A combination of Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey was sponged above the Bundled Sage. The fence and sentiment were them stamped with Versamark, embossing powder added, and heat embossed. The moon and bats were added. The house was attached with pop dots to add dimension to the card.