- Copic Markers - B14, B12, C3, C5, C7, YR07, YR18, B95, B97, B99, E31, E33, E11, E13, E15, E35, E37, E42, E44
- Art Impressions - Weekend Warrior 4378
- Lawn Fawndementals - Walnut
- Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
- Wink of Stella - Clear
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stampendous Detailed Silver Embossing Powder
- Grumbacher Miskit Frisket
- Spellbinders large circle die
- Cricut Artiste Cartridge
- Embossing Folder
To make the card, I stamped the image with Versamark, and then colored it with the Copic Markers. I added the floor using grays. I then covered the entire colored image with Miskt Frisket masking liquid. Once dry, I stamped the background using a wood grain background stamp, stamped with Walnut ink. This was then sponged over with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink. The Frisket was then removed. The image was cut with the Spellbinders die. A slightly lager circle was cut from my Cricut. The image was then mounted to the larger circle. Wink of Stella was added to the tools, for a slightly metallic look.
The cad base is silver and was embossed with an embossing folder. The image was then added to the card. A one inch strip of dark blue card stock was added to the bottom of the card. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark, the embossing powder added, and heat set to finish the card.