I kept a lot of the elements the same between the cards. Here are some close-ups:
For these cards I used the following:
- Bird Crazy Stamps and Dies
- Crazy Things Stamps and Dies
- Memento Cottage Ivy, Tuxedo Black
- Copic R20, R21, R24, R27, R29, E04, E93, N0, N2, B21, B24, B29, BG000, BG02, YR12, YR14, G20, G21, G24, YG63, YG67
- Stampin' Up Lovely As A Tree
- Ranger Texture Paste
- Memory Box Winter Tiny Snowflakes
- Wink of Stella Clear
To make the cards, I stamped the birds, the Santa hats, and packages with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. These were then colored with the Copic Markers. Wink of Stella was used on the packages and the trim on the hats. I then used the associated dies and die cut the birds, hats and packages.
For the background, I stamped the trees with Memento Cottage Ivy, using first and second generation stamping. I then added the snowflakes using the Winter Tiny Snowflakes stencil and Ranger Texture Paste. Once dry, I added the birds. The entire piece was then added to the card base to complete the card.