Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Watercolor Stamping (Day 2)

Day 4 of the Watercolor for Card Makers (at Online Card Classeswas more watercolor stamping. I'm still trying each technique, and making cards from each.

Here are my versions of the cards from Day 4 of the class.  I won't go into specific of how the cards were made (for this you should take the class), but will provide the supplies I used. Here are the 3 cards I made using the techniques from the class.

Card 1:


Card 2:

Cards 3 and 4:




For Card 1, I used the following:
  • Distress Ink: Shaded Lilac, Salty Ocean, Lucky Clover, Squeezed Lemonade
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • Lawn Fawn Eggstra Special Easter Stamp Set

For Card 2, I used the following:

  • Memento Ink: Danube Blue
  • Close to My Heart Joyful Birthday Occasions
  • Distress Ink: Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
  • Pretty Pink Posh Sugar Plum Mix Sequins


For Cards 3 and 4 (Card 3 was first generation stamping, and Card 4 second generation stamping), I used the following:

  • Ivy Branch Stamp (Unknown Manufacturer)
  • Distress Ink: Fossilized Amber, Barn Door, Candied Apple, Aged Mahogany, Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn
  • Close to My Heart Holiday Tags Stamp Set
  • Lawn Fawndamentals Freshly Cut Grass Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment