Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

Watercolor Stamping

Day 3 of the Watercolor for Card Makers (at Online Card Classeswas about watercolor stamping. I'm still trying each technique.

Here are my versions of the cards from Day 3 of the class.  I won't go into specific of how the cards were made (for this you should take the class), but will provide the supplies I used. Here are the 3 cards I made using the techniques from the class.

Card 1:


Card 2:


Card 3: 


For the first card, I used the following:

  • Altenew Vintage Flowers
  • Thank-you Stamp
  • Memento Inks: Tangelo, Dandelion, Rosebud, Angel Pink, Bamboo Leaves, New Sprout, Sweet Plum, Lulu Lavender
  • Spellbinders Classic Ovals

For the second card, I used the following:

  • Gina K Spring Basket Stamp Set
  • Distress Markers: Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, Vintage Photo, Candied Apple, Pumice Stone, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn
  • Close To My Heart Framed Stamp of the Month Stamp Set
For the third card, I used the following:
  • Kuretake Watercolor #64
  • Distress Markers: Hickory Smoke, Weathered Wood, Fired Brick, Carved Pumpkin, Gathered Twigs, Black Soot, 
  • Texture Paste
  • Memory Box Winter Tiny Wishes Stencil (although you can't see it in the picture, there are embossed snowflakes on the card as well)
  • Gina K Snowman Wishes Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment