Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

Faux Hand Painting

Well, its Day 7 of the Watercolor for Card Makers (at Online Card ClassesFaux Hand Painting. I find myself really stretching myself.  I'm also finding it harder to find stamps that will work with some of these techniques!  (It may be time to order some more stamps!)

So far, I have only completed one of the techniques for Day 7.  Here is the card that I made using one of the Faux Hand Painting Techniques:


I used the following to make the card:

  • Close to My Heart Floral Happiness Stamp Set
  • Distress Ink: Worn Lipstick, Bard Door, Fired Brick, Crushed Olive, Forest Moss
  • Memento Ink Angel Pink
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detailed Gold Embossing Powder
  • Close to My Heart Framed Stamp of the Month Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment