Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Glitter Lace Technique

Here is a card I made using glitter and lace.  I saw this technique on an Elizabeth Craft Designs YouTube video.   I love the look of the final card!



The card is 4.25 x 5.5 and I used the following to make the card:

  • Glitter Ritz Champagne and Warn Highlight
  • Sookwang Double sided tape
  • CTMH Joyful Birthday Occasions Stamp Set
  • Versmark
  • Lace
  • Stampendous Detailed Gold Embossing Powder
  • Spellbinders Standard Circles Dies
To make the card, I covered a 4.25 x 5.5 piece of white card stock with the double sided tape.  After peeling off the release sheet, lace was added on top and carefully pressed down onto the tape.  The Champagne glitter was added and burnished in.  The lace removed and the Warm Highlight glitter added and burnished in.  I then cut a circle from the glittered card stock, and added the glittered card stock to the front of a top fold card base.  The sentiment was stamped inside the circle with Versamark and the Gold Embossing powder added and heat set to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment