Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

A Creepy Halloween Card

Here is the last card I made for Halloween this year.


I used the following to make this card:


  • Recollection - Halloween Phrases
  • Mama Elephant - Bootastic
  • Kuretake Gansai Watercolors
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • Zing Clear Embossing Powder
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles


To make the card, I created the background with the Kuretake watercolors.  I then cut the image with the Stitched Rectangle die.  The sayings were then stamped with Versafine Black Onyx Ink, and then the clear embossing powder was added and heat set.  I used some of the smaller images from the Bootastic stamp set to fill in some of the blank areas.  The entire piece was then added to a card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment