Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Altenew Beautiful Day Birthday and Anniversary Cards

I just love Altenew stamps.  Especially the layering stamps.  The Beautiful Day stamp set makes beautiful cards!  Here are two that I made with this set.


I used the following to make the cards:

  • Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set
  • Altenew Ink - Leaves - Evergreen, Forest Glade, Frayed Leaf, Frosty Pink
  • Altenew Ink - Birthday Card - Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Grape Vine, 
  • Altenew Ink - Anniversary Card - Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields, Deep Iris Midnight Violet
  • Close To My Heart Celebration Stamp Set (Birthday)
  • My Favorite Things Together Forever (Anniversary)
Making the cards was easy!  I stamped the main flower, created a mask for it, then stamped the second flower.  The leaves were then added.  The sentiments were stamped to complete the cards! These took me a very short time to put together.

Here are some close-ups:



No comments:

Post a Comment