I used the following to make the card:
- Elizabeth Craft Designs - Shimmer Sheets -
- Stazon Black Ink
- Cricut - Happy BIrthday Embossing Folder
- Glitter Ritz - Silver Glitter
- Cricut - Plantin Cartridge
- Sookwang Double Sided tape
To make the card, I embossed the Shimmer Sheet with the embossing folder. The Stazon ink was then lightly rubbed over the embossed image. Sookwang tape was then added to white card stock. This was then used when cutting the numbers out using the Cricut Plantin Cartridge. The release sheet for the numbers were then removed, and the silver glitter added and burnished. The numbers were then added to the embossed Shimmer sheet. Sookwang tape was added to the entire front of a card base. Silver glitter was added to the edges only. The embossed Shimmer Sheet was added to the card base to complete the card.