Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

Christmas with Dreamweaver Christmas Borders Stencil

I'm behind on making Christmas cards.  So I got out the Dreamweavers Christmas Border stencil and made this card:


I used the following to make the card:

  • Dreamweaver Christmas Border Stencil
  • Range Dye Ink - Classic Cherry, Lily Pad
  • Memento - Brilliance Platinum Planet, Dandelion, Danube Blue
  • Ranger Texture Paste
  • Lwan Fawn Winter Scripty Sayings
  • Stampendous Rose Gold Embossing Powder
  • Versmark
To make the card, I secured the stencil to white card stock.  I then applied the texture paste, removed and cleaned the stencil.  Once the texture paste was dry, I carefully replaced the stencil.  I then added the ink to the different elements of the borders.  To give a bit of shimmer, I lightly applied the Platinum Planet ink over the entire area.  To create the sentiment, I stamped the sentiment with Versmark on vellum.  I then applied the embossing powder and heat set.  This was then cut to size and attached to the card.  The entire piece was then added to the card front to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment