Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Glittery Mothers Day Card

The picture doesn't show how glittery this card actually is!  This card uses an image stamped using the essential glue pad, and glitter.  Its a technique I've tried before, but this is the first time I got it to work.  I think in the past I wasn't patient enough, and didn't let the glue get to the tacky point.


For this card I used the following:

  • Greenhouse Society Rose Stamp
  • Glitter Ritz - Java Bean, Sea Green, Pink
  • Essential Glue Pad
  • Close To My Heart - Just to Say Stamp Set
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles

To make the card, I stamped the image using the Essential Glue Pad.  I waited until the glue was tacky, and then added the glitter to the image, using Java Bean for the stem, Sea Green on the leaves and Pink for the rose.  The image was cut with the Stitched Rectangle die, and ribbon was added.  This was then added to the card base and the sentiment added to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment