Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Penny Black Any Occasion Card

Here is a card I made using a Penny Black Stamp and Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens.  I haven't decided the occasion for the card yet, so the final sentiment hasn't been added.


To make the card, I used the following:
Versafine Black Onyx Ink
Zing Clear Embossing Powder
Penny Black - Gentle Day Stamp
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles

To make the card, I stamped the image with Versafine Black Onyx Ink, then added the clear embossing powder and heat set.  The image was then colored with the Zig Clean Color pens.  In this case, I just used the pens and blended the colors directly - no water was added.  The image was cut with the Stitched Rectangle die, and added to the blue background (also cut with a larger Stitched Rectangle die).  This was then added to the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment