Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

FIrst Try with GLitter Foil

A while back, I got some foil and glitter foil from HSN to use with my Minc machine.  I finally had a chance to use the Glitter foil, and I was not impressed.  I was expecting complete coverage, but it ended up having a more distressed look.  (I did run this through the Minc, at setting 5, twice!). I'm not sure if I will be using the Glitter foil again.

I did make a card with it, and used matching foil for the sentiment.

To make the card, I used:

  • Heidi Swapp Minc Paper Packet
  • Glitter Foil and Foil from HSN
  • Gina K Foilmates for the sentiment
  • Spellbinders Classic Squares Dies
To make the card, I used the Glitter foil on the stripe paper included in the packet.  I ran this through the Minc twice, with a heat setting of 5.  This was then trimmed to size and matted on black card stock and added to the from of the card.  For the sentiment, I used a Gina K Foilmate sentiment.  This was cut with one of the square dies, and then foiled.  It was also matted in black, and added to the from of the card using pop dots, to add a bit of dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment