Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Gina K Sending Love Birthday Card

When I first saw the Gina K Sending Love stamp set - I had to have it!.  Here is a card that I made with one of the images.

I used the following to make the card:

  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • Zing Clear Embossing Powder
  • Copic Markers - Y13, Y15, Y17, YG61, YG63
  • Gina K - Sending Love Stamp Set
  • Gina K - Vertical Greetings & Things

To make the card, I stamped the image with Versafine Black Onyx ink, and then added the Zing Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.  The images were then colored with the Copic Makers.  I then trimmed the image down, and matted it with Black paper.  This was added to the card base.  I then added the Birthday sentiment from the Vertical Greetings & Things stamp set to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment