Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

Tim Holtz Mini Doodle Greetings and Northwood Rubber Stamps Christmas Card

Here is my first Christmas Card I've made for this year.  I used two of my favorite stamps for this card - one by Tim Holtz, the other by Northwoods Rubber Stamps.


I used the following to make the card:
  • Northwoods Rubber Stamps - Snowman and Bird
  • Tim Holtz - Mini Doodle Greetings
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous - Detailed White Embossing Powder
  • Copic Markers
  • Wink of Stella - Clear
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
To make this card, I stamped the Snowman with the Memento Ink.  This was then colored with various Copic Markers.  I used Wink of Stella for the snowman to give it a bit of shimmer.  The image was trimmed down and added a dark blue panel.  The sentiment is from the Tim Holtz Mini Doodle Greetings stamp set.  I stamped this with Versamark, and then added the embossing powder and heat set.  The panel was then added to the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment