Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

Happy Birthday with Altenew Pattern Play - Hexagons

The Altenew Pattern Play Hexagons was one of the stamps I knew I had to have when I first saw it.  Here is a card I made with it:


I used the following to make the card:
  • Altenew Pattern Play - Hexagons Stamp Set
  • MFT Black Hybrid Ink
  • Lawn Fawndamentals Deep Sea and Mermaid Ink
  • Ranger Dye Ink - Caribbean Coast
  • Memento - Teal Zeal
  • Tim Holtz - Celebrate Dies
  • Pssst Shimmer Spray - Sparkle
To make the card, I stamped the outline Hexagon image with the Black Hybrid Ink.  I then used the various blue inks and stamped the individual hexagons.  The entire image was then spritzed with the Pssst Shimmer Spray to add a bit of shimmer.  Happy Birthday was then cut out from the main image with the TIm Holtz Celebrate dies.  The image was then added to a card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment