Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

Poinsettia and Candy Cane Basket Christmas Card

Another Christmas Card.  I am really trying to get all of my cards done before Thanksgiving this year!


To make this card, I used the following:

  • Northwoods Rubber Stamps - Poinsettia and Candy Cane Basket 
  • Prisma Color Pencils
  • Gamsol
  • Wink of Stella - clear
  • Enamel Accents Classic Cherry
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops Brilliant Gold
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
To make the card, I stamped the image with Versafine.  The image was then colored with Prisma Color Pencils.  I used a bit of gamsol to blend the color in the poinsettia and basket.  Wink of Stella was added to the ribbon to add a bit of shimmer to the card.  I added the Enamel Accents to the berries, and Nuvo Crystal Drops to the centers of the poinsettia.  Once the drops were dry, the image was cut to 4 x 5.25 and added to the card base to complete the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment