Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

GIna K Lovely Lilies

Lovely Lilies was a Christmas gift, and I had to immediately use it!  Handwritten Happiness was also a Christmas gift, and one of the sentiments worked perfect for this card.  Here is a card I made using the stamp sets:

To make the card I used:

  • Gina K - Lovely Lilies
  • Altenew Ink - Frayed Leaf, Forest Glen, Butter cream, Warm Sunshine, Carmel Toffee, Paper Bag
  • My Favorite Things - Handwritten Happiness
To make the card, I first stamped the flower image and all layers, starting with the lightest color ink.  I then masked the flower and stamped the leaves.  The sentiment was added using the darkest color ink that was used on the flower.  The image was trimmed and added to a card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment