Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

Technique Junkies - Stargazers

I really like lilies, and can't seem to grow them, so I'll take second best and stamp them!  Here is a card I made with Technique Junkies Stargazers stamp set.

I used the following to make the card:
Techniques Junkies - Stargazers Stamp
Prismacolor Pencils
My Favorite Things - Handwritten Happiness Stamp set
Ranger - Grape Soda Ink
Verasmark Black Onyx Ink

To make the card, I stamped the Stargazer stamp with Versafine Black Onyx Ink.  I then colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.  The image was then cut to size, mounted it to green card stock, and them the entire image added to a card base.  On a white strip of paper, the sentiment was stamped and then added to the image on the front of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment