Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

A Bucket of Tulips

Tulips are another flower that I really like, but can't seem to grow.  Many years ago, I found this stamp at a yard sale, and it was of tulips.  I had to get it, but didn't really use it.  Going through my stamps recently, I once again found it and here is the card I made with it:

To make the card, I used:

  • "Bucket of Tulips" - I have no idea of the manufacturer or real name 
  • Copic Markers
  • Hero Arts - Infinity Dies - Oval
  • Memento Black Ink
To make the card, I stamped the image with Memento ink.  The image was then colored with Copic Markers.  Dark pink card stock was cut to 4 x 5.25.  From the center of the card stock I cut an oval with one of the Hero Arts oval dies.  The colored image was mounted behind the pink card stock, and the entire piece added to a white card base.  The sentiment was then added to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment