Pages

Monday, February 19, 2018

An Art Impressions Valentine

I made this card for my husband for Valentines day.  I got the idea from @triciadollkennedy on Instagram. 


I used the following for the card:
Art Impressions Stamps - WC Birds, Flower Set, EZ Project C
Marvy Le Plume II - Sepia, Steel Blue, Olive Green, Persimmon

To  make the card, with a pencil I lightly traced a heart die on a piece of water color paper.  I then colored the stamps, and stamped them around the heart, leaving room for the birds.  Between the flowers, the leaf stamps were colored and stamped between the flowers.  Water was then added to the stamped images for that wonderful water color look.  The birds were then added in a similar manner.  The sentiment (from an unknown manufacturer) was stamped.  The panel was added to a red mat, and then added to the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment