Pages

Monday, October 22, 2018

Foiling with an Altenew Stencil

I love the look of foil on a card - I just wish I could photograph it better.  Here are two cards I made with foil and an Altenew Stencil:



I used the following to make the cards:

  • Altenew Leaf Burst Stencil
  • Deco Foil Transfer Gel
  • Darice Adhesive Strips
  • Ranger Dye Ink - Caribbean Blue
  • Memento - Rose Bud Ink
  • Deco Foil - Lapis Watercolor, Summer Rainbow
  • Close To My Heart - Celebration Stamp Set
To make the cards, I secured the stencil to a piece of white card stock and added the Transfer Gel, and then removed the stencil.  Once the gel was dry, I added the foil using my Minc machine.  The foiled image was then matted and added to a card base.  The sentiments were stamped in an ink that matched the foil and mat.  These were then cut to size, and added to the card using adhesive strips.  

No comments:

Post a Comment