Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

Hooray - Its's Your Day Birthday Card

I seem to use products from a variety of companies.  Here is a birthday card I made using products from Altenew, Tim Holtz, My Favorite Things, and Lawn Fawn.

I used the following:

  • Altenew - Weave Builder Stencil
  • Distress Oxide Ink - Faded Jeans, Weathered Wood
  • My Favorite Things - Hooray Die, Delicious Birthday Stamp set
  • Lawn Fawndamentals - Deep Sea Ink


To make the card, I created the background using the stencil and the distress oxide ink.  This was then trimmed to slightly smaller than the card front and attached. I cut out the hooray several times, stacked them and added to the card.  I used one of the stamps, masking part of it, and stamped it on a strip of paper, which was then added to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment