Pages

Monday, November 12, 2018

Northwood Rubber Stamp Snowman Card

I've always like Northwoods Rubber Stamps (I wish I could afford all of them!).  I also am so happy that they are now offered in Cling format, it helps with storage.  This year purchased the "Snowman with Presents, Scarf and Broom" Cling Stamp set.  Here is the card I made with one of the snowmen from the set.



I used the following for the card:

  • Northwoods Rubber Stamps - Snowman with Presents, Scarf & Broom Cling Stamp Set
  • Faber Castell Polychromos Colored Pencils
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
This was a simple card to make.  I stamped the image with the Memento ink, colored with Faber Castell colored pencils, cut the image with the Stitched rectangle die, matted the image and added it to the card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment