Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Let it Snow - Christmas Card

When I first saw this snowman, I knew I had to have the die,  He is just so cute!  And it uses a lot of scrap pieces of paper!  Here is the card:

To make the card, I used:

  • Deco Foil Transfer Gel
  • Gina K Fancy Foils - Sparkling Silver
  • Creative Expression - Sue Wilson - Let it Snow Die, Build a Snowman Die set
  • Memory Box - Winter Tiny Snowflakes Stencil
  • Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Die
  • Heidi Swapp - Toner Sheets, Red Minc Foil
To make the card, I cut out all of the pieces for the Snowman and Light using a variety of scrap pieces of paper.  I assembled the Snowman and light.  The hill was cut from white paper.  I trimmed a piece of light blue paper, slightly smaller than the card base.  Using the stencil, transfer gel was added.  Once dry, the Sparkling Silver foil was added using my Minc machine.  I cut the Let It Snow from toner sheets, and added the red foil.  All of the pieces were then added to the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment