Pages

Monday, December 17, 2018

Foiled Christmas Cards

Last year I picked up all of the supplies to make these cards, I just didn't get to it until this year!  These cards were very quick to make.

I used the following to make the cards:

  • Gina K Foil Mates and Fancy Foil
  • Heidi Swapp Minc Foil and Minc Paper
  • Sookwang double sided tape
To make the cards, I ran the different papers through my Minc using various foils.  The paper was then cut to size and added to a card base. The Gina K Foil Mate sentiments were foiled and then cut using circle and oval dies, and added to the cards.

I used the left over foil for cards as well!  To do this, I added a piece of Sookwang tape to white card stock, and then carefully added the foil.  I was able to do this with both the backgrounds and sentiments!  These were then added to card bases.  I think that in some cases, I liked these better.

No comments:

Post a Comment