Pages

Monday, December 10, 2018

More quick Christmas Cards

I wish I had more time to make Christmas Cards!  Instead, this year, I need quick cards.  Here are some more cards I made:


For the red card I used:

  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detailed Gold Embossing Powder
  • Technique Junkies Peace On Earth Dove


For the Green Card:

  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detailed Gold Embossing Powder
  • Tim Holtz Holiday Knits
  • Green Glitter Embossing Powder
  • Gina K Simple Snowflakes (for sentiment)

For both cards, I stamped the background with Versmark, added the Embossing Powder and heat set it.  Both were cut to 4 x 5.25 and added to a card base.  For the green card, the sentiment was stamped with Versamark, heat set and added to the card with pop dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment