Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

Butterfly Drift Birthday Card

For my birthday I got a Gemini Jr.  I had to try it as soon as I got it.  So I chose a die that I had trouble with in my Cuttlebug, which was Butterfly Drift.  I cut it several times with different color card stock and made this card:


I had no problem with the die and love the machine. It will be my go-to die cutting machine from now on.

To make the card I used:
Simon Says Stamp - Butterfly Drift die
Honey Bee Stamps - Sending You Sentiments stamp set
Stampendous - Detail White Embossing Powder
Versamark

To make the card, I cut various colors of card stock with the die.  These were then added to a piece of dark blue card stock.  The sentiments were added, and the entire image added to a card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment