Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Art Impressions Watercolor Cards

I was fortunate that I was able to take the Art Impressions Class at CKC in Lancaster.  We did 4 different images in the class.  When I take a class most of the time I don't make cards with the class images, but with the Art Impressions class images, I did make cards!  Here they are:





For the cards, I used:
Art Impressions Watercolor stamps
Various Tombow markers

Old Truck:
Gina K - Birthday stamp
Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles Dies

Wreath:
Technique Tuesday -  Be Jolly stamp set

Flowers:
Hero Arts Infinity Circle Dies
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Picket Fence Studios - Words to Say Happy Anniversary stamp set

Little Girl:
Hero Arts Infinity Oval Dies
Inkadinkado -  Greetings stamp set
Cuttlebug Divine Swirl Embossing Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment