Pages

Monday, January 13, 2020

More Foiled Birthday Cards

I while back, I made some foiled birthday cards similar to these. I quickly needed more cards, so I made more using the same basic design.



I used the following for the cards:
  • Altenew - Leaf Burst Stencil
  • Deco Foil - Transfer Gel
Top Card:
  • Deco Foil - Rainbow Shattered Glass Foil
  • Clearly Besotted - Tiny Type Stamp Set
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous - Detail White Embossing Powder
Bottom Card
  • Deco Foil - Emerald Watercolor Foil
  • Ranger - Lily Pad Dye Ink
  • Honey Bee - Sentiment Banner Dies
  • Altenew - Beautiful Inside Stamp Set

To make the cards, I placed the stencil on the paper and added the Deco Foil Transfer gel using a pallet knife.  Once dry, the foil was added using my Minc machine .  Both panels were trimmed to size and added to the card bases.  The sentiments were ten added to complete the cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment