Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

A masked Birthday Card

Inspiration for this birthday card came from a post in the Gina K Designs & StampTV Friends Facebook group (From Marcia Hill). I was also able to use the Master Layouts dies, and these are wonderful!  


I used the following for this card:
  • Gina K - Masking Magic
  • Gina K - By the Sea 2 stamp set
  • Gina K - Black Onyx, Powder Blue, Raspberry, Plum Punch, Edible Eggplant inks
  • Gina K - Master Layouts 1
  • Hero Arts - Infinity Circle Dies
  • Altenew - Birthday Greetings
To make the card, I cut a circle from the Masking Magic to make a window. I then added mask (without the circle) to the white layer.  I then added the inks, blending them (blue into purple) with blender brushes.  I removed the mask, and stamped the images.  The white panel was added to the black panel, and the entire image added to a card base to complete the card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment