Pages

Monday, August 24, 2020

Sympathy card (with Gina K stamps)

This is the card no one wants to make - a Sympathy card.  I needed one recently and the Natural Silhouettes stamp set from Gina K came in handy.  I had just received the stamps the day before and ended up using them immediately.  I based this card on a similar card to one Gina K made using these stamps and colors.

I used the following for the card:

  • Gina K - Master Layouts 1 die set
  • Gina K Ink - Kraft, Prickly Pear, Chocolate Brown
  • Gina K - Natural Silhouettes stamp set
  • Tombow Markers - 098, 837 and 346 
  • Recollections - Scripty Background
To make the card, I cut the layers using the Master Layout dies.  On the white layer, I stamped the background using the Scripty Background stamp with Kraft ink.  I used the thumping technique on the main image - inking the stamp first with Prickly Pear, then "thumping" the markers on the stamp randomly.  The sentiment is also from the Natural Silhouettes set and was stamped in Chocolate Brown ink.  The white panel was then attached to the mat and then to the card base to complete the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment