Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Autumn Greeting!

I like Autumn.  I like Autumn so much that I have a large collection of stamps and dies for fall that are not Halloween related.  Here is a card that I made using those supplies:


To make the card, I used the following:

  • Gina K - Foilmates - Autumn Leaves
  • Deco Foil - Amber Watercolor
  • Tim Holtz - Metallic Kraftcore Paper
  • Tim Holtz - Skeleton Leaves Dies
  • Versa Mark
  • Stampendous - Detailed Black Embossing Powder
  • Gina K - Master Layouts 1
To make the card, I foiled the Autumn Leaves paper with the Amber Watercolor foil.  This was then trimmed to size using the smaller of the Master Layouts dies.  The foiled image was matted with black card stock cut to size using the larger of the Master Layouts dies.  This was then added to card base.  The leaves were cut from the Metallic paper and added to the card.  The greeting was then stamped on a piece of the metallic paper with Versa Mark, embossing powder was added and heat set.  This was then matted with black and added to the card completing the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment