Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

Foiled Halloween

I like the look of foil on a card!  I just wish it photographed better!  A while back I picked up a pack of Halloween Bats that were foilable, and of course I needed to use them to make Halloween cards.



I used the following for the cards:

  • Creative Vision Stamps - Happy Halloween foil-able images
  • Gina K - Sweet Mango Foil
  • Unknown - Black Glitter Foil
  • Patterned Paper by Recollections
To make the cards I first foiled the image using a Minc machine,  Sweet Mango foil was used for the sentiment, and the glitter foil used for the bat.  The foiled image was then mounted on black card stock.  The pumpkin patterned paper was mounted on black, and then added to the card base.  The image was added at an angle to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment