Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Birthday Wishes (Gina K Designs)

I have been watching Gina K videos now for several years.  When the pandemic hit, she started doing live videos, and I made this card based on this video: Create the Look of Layered Stamps with Only One Stamp


To make this card, I used:
  • Gina K - Wild Blossoms stamp set
  • Gina K - Wish stamp set and die
  • Gina K - Innocent Pink and Lucky Clover Ink
  • Gina K - Master Layouts 1
  • Gina K - Lucky Clover Paper
  • Tombow - Dual Brush Pens 725 and 249 
  • Cryogen Curious Metallic White paper
To make this card, using my Misti, I stamped the leaf image on the Cryogen paper (my new favorite!),  I then added a bit of darker green ink to the bottom of the leaves on the stamp and re-stamped the image.  I then added the flowers using a similar technique.  I then cut the image and mat with Master Layouts 1.  These were added to the card base.  I then stamped and cut the wishes sentiment and added it to the card. I completed the sentiment by adding 'Birthday' above the wishes die cut.  

No comments:

Post a Comment