Pages

Monday, May 16, 2022

A Foiled Birthday Card

I love using foil for cards, and this birthday card in no exception! I just wish it was easier to photograp.


For this card I used:
  • Therm-O-Web - Deco Foil - Rainbow Shattered Glass
  • Therm-O-Web - Toner Sheets
  • Gina K Designs - Birthday Trio, Master Layouts 2
  • Confetti Background
To create the card, I printed the confetti background using a laser printer.  Using my Minc machine, I added the foil.  This was then cut using Master Layouts 2 (along with the black mat).  The two pieces were attached and added to the card base.  Using the Toner Sheets, I cut the Happy Birthday, and added the foil using my Minc.  The shadow layer for the sentiment was cut using black cardstock.  The foiled Happy Birthday was added to the shadow layer, and the entire piece added to the card base using foam tape to complete the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment