Pages

Monday, May 23, 2022

Graduation Cap and Gown Cards.

It is graduation season, while I usually don't need any cards, this year I need several.  Since I rarely make graduation cards, I don't have any graduation related stamps.  While looking on Pinterest, I found a card I knew I could make (see the pin here).  What was even better, was there was a blog post (see here) and a video (see it here).  I totally copied what was there (one card even has the same colors!).  

This is such a great design!  

Here are the cards:




The measurements I used:

Card base was 5.5 x 8.5, with score lines at 2 1/8 from each end. The cap - 3 inches.  The white portion of the gown - 3 inch square, cut into quarters.  The tassels were made from matching DMC floss.  Ribbon added between the white and colored portion of the gown. The numbers cut from my Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment