Pages

Monday, August 1, 2022

Fishy Birthday Card

Here is the card I made for my husband this year.  Masculine cards are hard for me to make, and I just had to add a few sequins, I don't think he will mind!

For the card I used:

  • Altenew - Birthday Greetings stamp set
  • Stampin' Up - By the Tide stamp set
  • Hero Arts - Script Bold Prints background stamp
  • Gina K Designs Ink - Sea Glass, Turquoise Sea, Tranquil Teal
  • Pretty Posh Pink - sequins
  • Masking Paper
To make the card, I tore a piece of masking paper and added it to the top and bottom of a piece of white card stock.  Using a blender brush, I added the Sea Glass Ink.  I then stamped the script using Turquoise Sea.  The remaining images are from the By the Tide set and they were stamped in Tranquil Teal.  The masking paper was then removed, and the sentiment added.  I masked the panel using Turquoise Sea paper.  After adding the panel to the card base, it needed something else ... so the sequins were added to mimic air bubbles.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment