Pages

Monday, August 29, 2022

My first mini-slimline card

I like making mini-slimline cards!  I think that I'll be adding this size to the cards I make. For my first card, I used Gina K products.  Here is the card:

I used the following for the card:

  • Gina K - Master Layouts 7 Dies
  • Gina K - Summer Silhouettes Stamps
  • Gina K - Bodacious Blooms Stencil
  • Gina K - Grass Green, Fresh Asparagus, Black Onyx, Light, Medium and Dark Carnation
To make the card, I cut the white card stock (and associated black mat) using Master Layouts 7.  I added the lightest inks using the first stencil.  Using the second stencil, the medium color inks were added.  Using the third stencil, the darkest inks added.  The sentiment was then stamped in black.  The panel was then added to the black mat, and the entire piece added to the card base to complete the card

No comments:

Post a Comment