Pages

Monday, September 5, 2022

Leafy Birthday card

I'm still making mini slimline cards.  I really like the size.  These cards were very easy to put together, a few die cuts and a stamp!

I used the following for the cards:

  • Gina K - Wild Blossoms Stamp Set
  • Gina K - Watercolor Floral paper pad
  • Gina K - Fresh Asparagus Ink
  • Gina K - Master Layouts 7
  • Tim Holtz - Skeleton Leaves Dies
To make the cards, I cut the patterned paper from the Watercolor Floral paper pad using Master Layouts 7.  I also cut the green mats.  The leaves were cut using the same color green card stock as the mat.  I cut a piece of white paper to fit in the center.  The patterned paper was added to the mat, the entire piece added to the card base.  The white rectangle added, followed by the leaf.  The sentiment was added to complete the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment