Pages

Monday, March 4, 2024

A Peaceful Forest Birthday Card

Sometimes a card just comes together, like this one did.  I was originally planning on using a different stamp set for the card, but after creating the background, I realized that I needed to change the set to use the 'Find Peace' stamp set from Gina K Designs.


I used the following for the card:

  • Gina K Designs - Find Peace stamp set
  • Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 2
  • Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire, Pine Needles, Vintage Photo
  • My Favorite Things - Black Licorice Ink
  • Pssst Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Frosty
To make the card, I ink blended the background using the Distress Oxide inks.  To add a bit of shine, I sprayed the background with the Shimmer Spritz.  The background was then cut using Master Layouts 2, along with the black mat.  The images were stamped using the Black Licorice ink.  The card was then put together, the background attached to the mat, and the entire piece to the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment