Pages

Friday, March 29, 2024

My 15 cards from Kendra's Card Challenge #13

I decided to do Kendra's Card Challenge #13.  I like these challenges because I can use my patterned paper and make several cards in the process!  For all of the cards, I used and old paper pack I had for scrapbooking - DCWV Violet Leaf.

Here are the 15 cards, followed by closeups of each:


Card 1:  
Gina K Designs - Black Onyx Ink, Big Thanks Stamp set, Botanical Duo Dies

Card 2:
Gina K Designs - Petite Flourish Embossing Folder, Thanks and Shadow Dies

Card 3:
Gina K Designs - Black Onyx Ink, Wild Blossoms Stamp Set
Unknown - Purple Sequins

Card 4:
Gina K Designs - Big Thanks Stamp set, Black Onyx Ink
Hero Arts - February 2023 Kit - Butterfly Transfer

Card 5:
Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 14, Black Onyx Ink, Big Thanks Stamp Set
Hero Arts - Infinity Circle Dies

Card 6:
Gina K Designs - Black Onyx Ink, Master Layouts 13, Fresh Cut flowers Dies, Birthday Babble Sentiment Sheets

Card 7:
Gina K Designs - Pigment White Ink
Stampendous - Detail White Embossing Powder
Close To My Heart - Joyous Birthday Occasions

Card 8:
Gina K Designs - Better Together, Sketched Flowers Stamp Sets
My Favorite Things - Black Licorice Ink

Card 9:
Gina K Designs - Black Onyx Ink, Big Thanks Stamp Set
Stampendous - Agapanthus Thanks Stamp Set

Card 10:
Gina K Designs - Wild Lilac Ink
Close To My Heart - Joyous Birthday Occasions

Card 11:
Distress Oxide - Cracked Pistachio
Altenew - Birthday Greetings

Card 12:
Gina K - Black Onyx Ink, Big Thanks Stamp set

Card 13:
My Favorite Things - Handwritten Happiness Stamp Set
Gina K Designs - White Pigment Ink
Stampendous - Detail White Embossing Powder

Card 14:
Gina K Designs - Black Onyx Ink, Summer Silhouettes and The Best Flowers Stamp Sets
Spellbinders - Classic Scalloped Circle Large and Standard Circle Large dies

Card 15:
Gina K Designs - Black Onyx Ink, Happy Hydrangea
My Favorite Things - Hooray die











































No comments:

Post a Comment