Pages

Friday, April 5, 2024

Two cards, one stencil and die

I was able to get two cards from one stenciled panel and one die cut!  I used a layering stencil from Hero Arts, which I've wanted to use for a while and the die is from the new Gina K Master Layouts 14. The first card is the one I planned, the second was made from the left overs!


For both these cards I used:

  • Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 14
  • Gina K Designs - Peach Bellini, Sandy Beach, Warm Cocoa, Black Onyx Inks
  • Hero Arts - Seashell Layering Stencil

Card 1 also used:

  • My Favorite Things - Delicious Birthday Stamp Set
  • Unknown - Words for Saying

Card 2 also used:

  • Waffle Flower - Postage Collage and Fall Postage Collage Stamp Sets
  • Gina K Designs - Breath of Sunshine Stamp Set
  • Gina K Designs - Sunshine Stencil
  • Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 2

To make the cards, I used the Seashell Layering Stencil with the Gina K inks Peach Bellini, Sandy Beach and Warm Cocoa.  The image was then cut with the Master Layouts 14 postage die.  

For the first card, I used the die again, and cut a piece of white card stock,  I cut the individual "stamps" from the stenciled panel out and chose the 3 I was going to use, which were added to the die cut white piece.  For the other areas of the white die cut, I added a bit of Peach Bellini around the edges.  These areas were then stamped with the sentiments.  I cut a mat out of Kraft card stock using ML 14, and attached the postage stamp piece to it.  The entire panel was added to the card base to complete the card.

For the second card, I used the stitched die from Master Layouts 2 to cut a piece of Kraft cardstock. This was then stenciled using the Sunshine Stencil and Peach Bellini ink.  This piece was added to the white mat which was also cut from Master Layouts 2 and added to the card base.  I arranged the "left over" stamps on the stenciled piece and added the sentiment. Postage amounts were added to the stamps to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment