Pages

Friday, July 26, 2024

Mini Slimline Birthday Card.

For a while, I've had an idea of a card I wanted to make.  When I got Master Layouts 15 from Gina K and associated Filler stencil, I knew I had all of the pieces to make the card!


 I used the following for the card:

  • Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 7, Master Layouts 15, Master Layouts 15 Filler Stencil
  • Gina K Designs - Fresh Asparagus, Light Lilac, Medium Lilac Inks
  • Gina K Designs - Bold Blooms (sentiment), Take Card (flowers) Stamp sets
  • Gina K Designs - Wild Wisteria paper

To make the card, I cut the three postage stamps and associated mat from Master Layouts 15.  Then using the stencil, I lightly added Light Lilac ink using a blender brush.  The flowers were then stamped using Medium Lilac Ink, and the stems and leaves stamped using Fresh Asparagus.  The three postage stamp die cut was added to the mat.  Master Layouts 7 was then used to cut the next layers.  These were added to the card base, and on top the postage stamp images.  The sentiment was added to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment