Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Foiled Happy Birthday (Gina K)

A while back I got some of the Stencil-Mates from Gina K.  I picked the ones that matched stencils I already had.  I liked that the Stencil-Mate would allow you to add foil around the edges of the stenciled image.  Here is a card I mage with the Thick Brush Stencil and Stencil-Mate:


I used the following for the card:
  • Gina K Designs - Thick Brush Stencil and matching Stencil-Mate
  • Gina K Designs - Tranquil Teal, Lucky Clover, Wild Wisteria Ink
  • Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 1
  • Gina K Designs - Birthday Cheer Poly-glaze
  • Therm-o-web - Gold and Champagne Deco Foil

To make the card, I foiled the Stencil-Mate with gold foil.  Then using the stencil, the various inks were added.  The image was then cut using the Master Layouts 1, along with the associated mat (in this case I used blue foil paper).  The sentiment was cut using the oval from Master Layouts 1 (along with the blue foil mat).  The sentiment was foiled using Champagne Foil.  The pieces were assembled and added to the card base to complete the card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment