Pages

Friday, July 19, 2024

Using leftover foil for another Birthday Card!

I had to use the leftover foil from a card I made a few weeks back,  Since the foil could be added to black toner sheets, I did that to make the background of this card.  (Now I just need to learn how to take a picture of a foiled card without getting a reflection in the foil!)


I used the following for the card:
  • Gina K Designs - Wetlands 2 Stamp set
  • Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 1
  • Wink of Stella - Gold
  • MFT - Black Licorice Ink
  • Therm-o-web - Gold leftover foil from foiling the Gina K Thick Brush Stencil-Mate

To make the card, I added the foil to the Black Toner sheet using my Fuse Machine.  This was then die cut using Master Layouts 1 (along with the black mat).  These were added to the card base. The image and sentiment were stamped on white paper and then manually cut to size and added to a black mat.  These were added to the card.  Wink of Stella was added to the wings of the dragonfly to add a bit of shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment