Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Cards 2014 - Card 3

For this card, I used the Tim Holtz Tattered Poinsettia Die and Embossing folder.


For this card, I used:

  • Tim Holtz Tattered Poinsettia Die and Embossing Folder
  • Burlap
  • Stampendous Detailed Gold Embossing Powder
  • Versamark
  • Spellbinders Oval Die
  • Gina K Simple Snowflakes Stamp set
To make the card, I cut the Poinsettia with red, green and gold card stock.  I then embossed the leaves with the coordinating embossing folder, and attached all of the layers.  I cut a small oval with a Spellbinders die, and then stamped with Versamark using a sentiment from the Gina K Designs Simple Snowflake stamp set.  I added the detailed Gold Embossing Powder and heat set.  To finish the card, I added a strip of burlap to the card base, and then attached the poinsettia and sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment