Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Tim Holtz Festive Distress Class at the Queens Ink

I took a class at the Queens Ink in Savage Mill where we made the three different cards, two of the Tim Holtz Festive Distress Cards:


'Tis the Season

Seasons Greetings

And one additional card:


With the left overs from the class, I was able to make several more cards.  The Seasons Greetings cards were very similar to what we did in class.




For the 'Tis the Season card, I changed the background. For the background of the card, I used:
  • TCW Aspen Trees Stencil
  • Background - Black Soot, Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, and Faded Jeans Distressed Inks
  • Deer - Old Paper, Pumice Stonr, Grayed Burlap and Walnut Stain Distressed Inks
  • Psst Sheer Shimmer Spritz
Using the stencil, I sponged the various distressed inks.  I then sprayed the finished piece with the Psst Sheer Shimmer Spritz.  I used a variety of Distressed inks on the chip board deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment