Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

Need Last Minute Christmas Cards? (Stampendous Delicate Snowflake)

Well, this year I needed a few more Christmas Cards.  I didn't have enough time to make any detailed cards, but then I remembered I had the Delicate Snowflake stamps from Stampendous.  The largest stamp fits perfect on a 4 x 5.5 card.  I was able to make several of these cards in about an hour.  Here is the card:


To make this card I used:

  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detailed While Embossing Powder
  • Stampendous Delicate Snowflakes
  • Lawn Fawn Winter Scripty Sayings
This was one of the easiest cards to make! I trimmed a piece of dark blue card stock slightly smaller than the card base.  I then stamped the largest of the Delicate Snowflake stamps with Versamark.  The embossing powder was added and heat set.  I then stamped the sentiment with Versamark, added the embossing powder and heat set.  The image was then added to the white card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment